Saturday, July 11, 2009

The World according to Monique

This is my new blog. I will blog about life in general, stuff that amazes me, stuff that concerns me etc. I'm a single mom of a fifteen year old daughter. Motherhood is in my opinion the most wonderful experience of my life. It's fun and interesting to see a tiny baby grow into an adult woman. As all moms I'm convinced my daughter is one of the most beautiful, lovely creatures that ever lived.

I work as an archivist in a municipal office. In some of my blogs I will write about new developements in my profession.

I am a rare specimen in the Netherlands. I dwell on judeo-christian values and virtues. I'm a conservative. I believe in the God of Israel. In my opinion government should be small and social work is not the responsibility of the government, but our own responsibility. We are our brothers keeper.

On a sidenote: English is my second language. I'm mostly selftaught. I like constructive feedback.

1 comment: